Thursday, 2 January 2014

Little Monsters!

Happy New Year! Christmas is now over! :( 
If you have made any New Years resolutions then tell me, I would love to know.

Anyway, today's post is about 2 little monsters that I have sewn and created using my sewing machine. I am not sure if anyone else has done this before, but I just thought of it and decided to make them. 

The first one I made was the smaller one, and then about a week later I made the bigger one. Originally, I was going to stuff the arms and legs but now I am glad that I didn't and think they are much better without. These two creatures were made out of old quilt covers, and for the bigger one, his arms were made out of an old men's shirt. 

I love these two loveable little monsters, they were so easy to create and you don't even need a sewing machine, although they are a little bit better when you use one.

If you would like to see how I made them, then comment and I will possibly do a YouTube video or blog post showing you. www.youtube.com/AmazingAlligator101.

Please follow my blog, it would be much appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment