Sunday, 1 December 2013

The Christmas Countdown Has Begun! | 24 days to go!

So, it is that time of year again. CHRISTMAS! I get really excited about Christmas, so now that it is finally December, my Christmas Countdown has offically begun! I have actually been counting down since around the start of October, but now it is December, so now the REAL countdown begins.

Throughout this month, up until the 25th, I will be posting about all things festive. I won't be posting every single day, although I might just find enough things to post about.

Comment below what sort of things you want me to blog about, and I will try and do some of them. Just to let you know, I probably won't be posting on the 23rd and 24th of December, purely because I probably won't have enough time to do those to days.

Also, not everything won't be about sewing and sketching, so I hope you don't mind. Anyway, I must dash now, this has turned into a bit of a ramble, so, off I go.

I hope you are looking forward to this festive time, just as much I am.

Bye for now,

Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment