Friday, 20 December 2013

It is almost here! | 5 days to go!

Yay! School is offically over for Christmas! Only 5 more sleeps until Christmas Day! I think that Christmas starts from the first of December, so I have been feeling Christmassy for 20 days now! I love Christmas Eve, and everything I do on Christmas Eve,apart from the usual things, like eating, HAS to do with Christmas! 

This was just a quick post today, but. I just wanted to let you know that I will not be blogging for the next couple of days, as I am going to be round my Nan and Grandads house over the course of the weekend, so I won't have much time, but I might find time to sneak one in.

Okay, gotta go now, but for now I just want to say have a very merry Christmas, and if I don't blog within the next couple of days, I will see you for the FINAL Christmas Countdown post!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment