Monday, 25 November 2013

Aroma Home Microwaveable Hottie!

A few weeks ago, I was wandering through TX Maxx and came across a cute hippo hottie from Aroma Home. I have been wanting one of these for quite a while now, so when I spotted this one, at a really cheap price of £6.99, (RRP £19.99) I could not resist and just had to buy one!



Basically, what you do is take the inside out and put that on a plate with a cup of water.



 Then you put that in the microwave for around 2 minutes.

After that you take it out of the microwave, leave standing for about 20-30 seconds, then place the inside back into the creature and voila! You have a warm hottie with a lavender scent to send you all sleepy and warm.

I suggest you go out, or browse online and buy one of these snug things, I am certain you will be as impressed as I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment